Engage With Us - Job Vacancy
Samarthan-Centre for Development Support is a strategic support organization promoting participatory governance in the states of MP and Chattisgarh since 1995. Samarthan advocates concerns of the poor and the marginalized through empirical and action research. Capacity building of grassroots peoples’ organizations, Panchayats and urban local bodies and collectives of migrant labour is also an important domain of work. Samarthan believes in building implementable models of participatory development and governance in urban and rural areas. Visit our website: www.samarthan.org for details on various programmes.
We are seeking applications of suitable candidates for the position below:
Position: Accounts Officer
Posting: Bhopal, Sehore and Raipur
Roles and responsibilities would include to:
- • Supervise the financial operations of the organisation; Ensure timely and accurate financial reports, maintain financial information system & records.
- • Financial monitoring of programs/projects for effective utilization of project grants in co-ordination with the Project Coordinators/ Program Directors.
- • Responsible for all areas relating to accounting functions like preparation of Cente wise balance sheet, Utilisation statements, Bank Reconciliation, Financial MIS etc.
- • Preparation of statutory matters like PF, Income Tax (DTC), TDS, GST, Professional Tax and Gratuity etc; calculation and issue of guidelines to employees on Income Tax;
- • M Com / MBA (Finance) with minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in NGO.
- • Good knowledge of computer - Windows and Microsoft Office applications especially Excel. Should have working knowledge of Tally ERP Accounting Package
Remuneration - Compensation levels at SAMARTHAN are considered good within the development sector. However, offers shall be based on salary history, relevant experience, and qualification.
Interested candidates are requested to apply using the job application format given in Samarthan website https://samarthan.org/engageWithUsApply latest by 10 February 2020 along with two references and current salary & expected salary.